3-Bed Farmhouse with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This beautifully configured Farmhouse plan offers amenities that are usually found in much larger home designs.
- On the outside, tapered pillars line the wrap-around porch and put on a striking display of curb appeal.
- Just inside, the entry area greets guest with a coat closet, cabinet and powder bath.
- The entry's 10-foot ceiling continues into the great room, which is warmed by a fireplace and brightened by a trio of generous windows to the rear.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of counter space in addition to the spacious island's work area.
- Just beyond the dining area, a covered deck extends entertaining options.
- The master suite accesses the wrap-around porch and enjoys a luxurious bath, complete with compartmented toilet, walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet. On the other side of this house plan, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath with dual sinks and a compartmented toilet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1074 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12