3-Bed French Country Ranch Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The hip and valley roof above this 3-bedroom, French Country Ranch home plan allows for an 11' ceiling above the centrally-located living room.
- From the foyer, a dining room can be found to the left, while the living room sits straight ahead. A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the gathering space and adjoining kitchen.
- A rear porch is accessible from the breakfast nook and provides a cozy outdoor space protected from the elements.
- Discover the master bedroom set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and paired with a 5-fixture ensuite and walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located next door.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home and share the hall bath.
- A dedicated storage room in the double garage helps to keep your garage free of clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 11"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick