3 Bed French Country With Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful french country inspired home plan has major curb appeal that can be appreciated from all sides.
- This home features 3 large bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage with loads of storage.
- The floor plan is wide open with no walls separating the living room, dining room and kitchen. An angled island in the kitchen helps create definition between spaces and provides casual seating and counterspace at the same time.
- The large master suite has a tray ceiling and a bath with separate tub and shower, compartmented toilet, and dual sinks. Two additional bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- A mud room off the garage entry helps keep things tidy.
- Enjoy fresh air on the covered rear porch and adjoining outdoor patio.
- The roof is stick framed with a 9:12 main pitch. Secondary pitches are 18:12 and 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Storage: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick