3-Bed House Plan with Brick and Clapboard Exterior
About This Plan
- An open, functional layout waits inside this charming 3-bed home design with a brick and clapboard exterior.
- The grand room and kitchen form the center of the home, where everyone will love to gather around the corner hearth or the cook top island. Decorative columns define the adjacent dining room, and for outdoor entertaining, a large deck connects to the breakfast nook. A handy office next to the kitchen is a nice touch.
- Upstairs, the master suite enjoys a huge bedroom, capacious walk-in closet, and bright bathroom. Two secondary bedrooms on this level and an extra suite downstairs ensure room for everyone.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick