3-Bed House Plan with Cedar Shake and Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- A grouping of cedar shake, brick and copper accents culminate to create a warm and welcoming façade on this 3-bed house plan.
- Inconspicuous room borders make this a dream design for the entertainer.
- Many of the main common areas of this home are defined only by decorative columns, make traffic flow effortless from one room to the other.
- An optional bonus area upstairs gives the homeowner many choices on how to use the extra space.
- A fourth bedroom, playroom or exercise area are all possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,019 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 933 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 153 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick