3-Bed House Plan with Game Flex Rooms
About This Plan
- Use the flex room in this excellent Traditional house plan as a formal dining room or a study or however you wish.
- A huge open area in back combines the spacious family room, eating area and kitchen, with views stretching over 49' side to side.
- The drop zone by the garage entry is well organized with a bench and lockers for extra storage.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is huge with the master suite getting a lovely tray ceiling as well.
- The game room is a great space for the kids to play without disturbing the rest of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"