3-Bed House Plan with Great Master Bath
About This Plan
- Gables, shutters and a porch with round columns dress up this house plan. Inside, a large bonus space overlooks the great room with its high, sloped ceiling.
- The living area revolves around the kitchen. Among the features of the living area are a built-in desk in the breakfast room, a bay window in the dining room and an optional gas fireplace in the great room.
- Isolated on one side, the master suite has a 10' boxed ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath includes his and her walk-in closets and a whirlpool tub. On the other side, two bedrooms share another full bath. A optional door to the foyer would turn bedroom three into a study.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate master bedroom layout with house plan 59809ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 501 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick