3-Bed House Plan with Old-World Looks and 21st Century Floor Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- A steeply pitched roof and stucco give this 3-bed house plan an Old-World look while the floor plan brings it into the 21st century. As you step into the home, you'll find yourself in an entryway with built-in bench and coat closet, two features that help eliminate clutter from flowing into the home.
- Just off the entryway is a living room that is warmed by a fireplace and flows seamlessly to the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has a wonderful walk-in pantry and an island with a snack bar.
- Upstairs, you will find master suite with direct laundry access from the large walk-in closet. Note the door leading to extra storage from the closet as well. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom that also has access to the laundry room.
- Back on the main floor, the 1-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers. Select the 2-car garage option and get 526 sq. ft. of garage space.
- NOTE: Expect a 3 to 5 day delay if selecting the 2-car garage option
Main Floor - 2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 353 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12