3-Bed House Plan with Optional Game Room
About This Plan
- If you have ever wanted a spectacular game room, this home delivers!
- Hidden away on the second floor, the huge space has a full bath and walk-in closet that also makes it suitable as an in-law suite.
- Large spacious rooms on the main floor give your family room to spread out in comfort.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace of the great room that is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- French doors open to the large grilling porch with an outdoor fireplace.
- The master suite is off by itself and has a huge walk-in closet that opens directly to the laundry room.
- Space for four cars makes this home ideal for the large family.
Basement stair option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,076 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 743 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 8"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3360 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick