3 Bed House Plan with Sloped Roofline
About This Plan
- A sloped roofline and arched porch give this 2-story home plan great curb appeal.
- The 2-story entry draws you in where you'll find a wide open floor plan.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining and great rooms in an adjacent layout that creates plenty of room for entertaining.
- A covered porch and a screen porch are accessed off the kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor. The master suite features a spacious walk-in closet and dual vanities.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,166 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss