3-Bed Mediterranean House Plan with Expansive Veranda and Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom Mediterranean house plan features a barrel tile roof, warmly colored stucco walls, stone corbels, and an arched entry tower. Upon entering, you are greeted by a pocketing wall of glass sliding doors.
- Enjoy casual, elegant living with view-oriented living spaces and a connection between the interior and expansive veranda, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen features an island layout with a walk-in pantry, and has commanding views of the home's interior and exterior.
- A highlight in this design is the luxurious master suite with its private foyer, oversized his/her walk-in closets, and beautiful bath with a soaking tub and oversized walk-in shower.
- The home also features two nicely sized guest suites with walk-in closets and private access baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 105' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard