3-Bed Mid-Century Modern House Plan Under 2500 Square Feet with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 3.5 bath modern house plan gives you 2,447 square feet of heated living and has a futuristic and inviting exterior with sharp, crisp contemporary lines with flat roofs, smooth stuccoed walls and stone accents.
- Upon entering through the oversized metal and glass entry door, one is drawn through to the great room with its 15-foot-high ceilings with boxed beams. The great room is open to the island kitchen complete with walk-in pantry. Beyond that is the dining room with two sides of sliding glass doors that open onto the twin verandas. One features an outdoor kitchen for backyard barbecues.
- The master suite looks out onto the rear of the home for capturing golf course or lake views. It has his/her walk-in closets and a master bath with dual vanities as well. A large soaking tub and walk-in shower completes the attraction.
- Overlooking onto the great room is the home office that can function as a den, TV room, studio, exercise room and more. Around the corner in the foyer is a wet bar for those late-night drinks. It also looks out onto a small courtyard it shares with guest suite three for private relaxation. Both guest suites feature ensuite baths. There is a convenient powder bath for the use by guests. On the way to the garage is a spacious utility room with linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,447 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 175 sq. ft.
- Entry: 29 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 107' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side