3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Front-Facing 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse, with its unique depth and width combination makes it the magic solution for many a difficult lot.
- The main floor has an open great room/dining room/kitchen layout. The kitchen is a very user friendly U-shape, and looks out over the dining room and out to the covered patio. Its location by the 2-car side entry garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The great room includes a corner fireplace, which works nicely to help the great room feel like a separate space from the dining room.
- Upstairs, you'll find two kids' bedrooms, a bonus room (factored into our total living area figure), the utility room, and the master suite, complete with vaulted ceilings.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 85289MS.
- NOTE: Plans restricted from being built in Salem County, Oregon and King and Pierce Counties in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss