3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Mixed Material Exterior
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has a winning exterior with brick, clapboard and board and batten siding. A shed dormer with a standing seam metal roof and a covered entry porch add to the curb appeal.
- A split bedroom layout leaves the central core open for gathering with friends. The kitchen has unobstructed views across the living room to the fireplace as well as views to the dining room. A handy walk-in pantry is steps away from the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The covered porch in back is 9'3" deep giving you room for furniture. A pocket office in front of the home makes a quiet retreat.
- The master suite has two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. Laundry is conveniently located nearby. Across the home, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath.
- The 2-car garage has a dedicated storage room and more space for storing tools and toys on the right.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick