3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Multi-Purpose Room Above the 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A 44'-wide and 8'-deep front porch with a vaulted gable and two dormers above - along with board and batten siding with a touch of brick - gives this 3-bed house plan modern farmhouse curb appeal. The porch is perfect for greeting your guests or passing time in your favorite rocking chair.
- Enter the house through the double French doors with sidelights and the living room reveals itself. It has glass doors leading to the rear porch, a massive wood burning brick fireplace and beautiful volume ceilings.
- A large opening reveals the formal dining room which has a convenient butlers pantry and easy access to the kitchen which has another pantry, a built in desk, a lazy susan, separate oven/cooktop and an eating bar. A few steps away is another walk-in giant sized pantry.
- As you walk to the master suite, you will pass a super-sized utility room complete with twin counter space base cabinets with a built-in laundry sink. There is ample space for a washer, dryer and freezer. The most convenient feature is the doorway leading to the master bath from the utility room.
- The master bedroom is sized for a king size set of furniture but the master bath tops all expectations with its giant sized walk-in closet, large his and her vanities with a built-in dressing table, a linen closet, huge shower with a seat and a private toilet room. The walk-in closet is divided into two spaces and capable of having up to 62’ lineal feet of hanging space.
- Two secondary bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house and each are moderately sized and with ample closet space. The secondary bedrooms share a bath and there is another built-in linen closet located in the hall.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the large rear covered rear porch and adjoining outdoor deck space.
- Above the 3-car garage there is a bonus multi-purpose room giving 820 square feet of pre-planned future space just waiting for your expansion plan ideas.
- Related Plan: Get an open floor plan version with house plan 55218BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 536 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick