3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Perfect Exterior Symmetry
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has perfect symmetry. A pair of doors is centered on this 3-bed modern farmhouse with a gable centered above (NOTE: the window lets light into the attic) and a pair of windows on either side - and two more on the ends - give it a balanced look.
- An open floor plan welcomes you as you enter the home and your eyes can travel through to the windows in back without any walls obstructing your view.
- The kitchen island is a roomy 4' by 8'4" and has seating for 4. A walk-in pantry is steps away and has shelves on all three walls.
- In back, the rear porch is a roomy 12' deep and has a summer kitchen. There's plenty of room to make this an outdoor living room with seats and a couch or two, weather permitting.
- The master suite is on the left and has a large walk-in closet, two vanities in the bathroom - as well as a shower and a tub - and direct access to the laundry room. Across the home, two beds share a Jack and Jill bath and each have walk-in closets.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location (+$295)
Main Level - Expanded 3-Car Garage Option (+$295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick