3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Laundry Rooms
About This Plan
- The large gable centered above the entry porch on this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan brings in light and creates room for an upstairs loft.
- The foyer opens to the great room which has sliding doors on the back wall giving you access to a broad rear porch.
- A 4' by 8' kitchen island gives you great work space and can comfortably sit four people. With access to the garage just steps away, it is a simple task to unload groceries and store them in the large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Sliding doors open give you access to the rear porch.
- The kids' bedrooms are separated by the loft and study. Barn doors reveal the study with with built-in desks. Upstairs laundry means your kids can do their own laundry while you can do yours in the laundry room downstairs.
- Related Plan: Move the master upstairs and get more room with house plan 14678RK (2,652 sq. ft.) and get an extra upstairs bedroom with house plan 14677RK (2,584 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss