3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This cute farmhouse takes advantage of every square inch of space.
- From the angled two car garage you enter into a large mudroom with laundry, making it the perfect all in one space to store the kid's cleats and throw their jerseys in the wash before they stain.
- The kitchen might just be the heart of the home, with an island overlooking the great room and the dining to its side.
- A split bedroom design keeps the master suite behind the garage and bedrooms two and three on the opposite side with a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss