3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Ranch with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Massive columns of this ranch house, which were inspired by the new modern farmhouse design, capture your attention to this home.
- An open concept floor plan combines the kitchen, great room and dining room into a space that’s perfect for entertaining.
- The great room features a center fireplace that makes it a great relaxing area.
- The master bedroom is secluded to the left of the house and features a walk-in closet, dual sinks, and a Jacuzzi.
- Two additional bedrooms are located to right of the entry with a shared bathroom.
- A three-stall garage that is located to the right of the house completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,913 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,913 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 10"
- Depth: 93' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1302 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss