3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with 10'-Deep Wrap Around Porch and a Bonus Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse has a full wrap around porch - 10' deep front and back - an exterior with board and batten siding, a metal roof and outstanding curb appeal.
- French doors open giving you views of the vaulted great room (15'6" ceiling height) with a fireplace on the left wall and two sets of French doors taking you to the porch in back. The great room is open to the kitchen with its large island and walk-in pantry and a double farm sink with windows above looking out back.
- The primary bedroom is located on the right and has a large walk-in closet and convenient laundry access. Porch access is steps away just outside the bedroom door. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Stairs by the garage entry take you to the bonus room (adds 700 square feet when finished) with a full bath making this a possible fourth bedroom if needed.
Optional Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,428 sq. ft.
- Storage: 77 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick