3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with First-floor Master
About This Plan
- Modern exterior features revive the classic farmhouse style on this 3-bedroom house plan. A raised seam metal roof completes the design.
- The formal entry ushers guests into the heart of the home. A vaulted ceiling in the great room provides a feeling of spaciousness and the open kitchen includes a large island and attached dining room.
- A barn door reveals a cozy office near the entry, and french doors off the great room lead to a covered patio, perfect for grilling and dining outdoors.
- The main-level master bedroom considers your future needs, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a roomy walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs, separated by a full bath, and across the hall from a generous bonus room (477 square feet; included in the total living area figure).
- The forward-facing, double garage enters into a mudroom with a walk-in closet and nearby powder bath.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The bonus room (477 square feet) is INCLUDED in the Total Living Area for the home. If you do not build the Bonus Room, the home is 2,013 square feet of heated living space).
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 280062JWD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 966 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss