Two-level Modern Farmhouse with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- The perfect blend of contemporary highlights and classic farmhouse features create this idyllic Modern Farmhouse. An inviting front porch completes the design.
- The formal entry ushers you into the heart of the home, which consists of an open layout combining the family room, dining area, and kitchen. A quaint office resides behind barn doors, perfect for the work-at-home resident.
- The kitchen boasts a large, prep island to maximize workspace, and a tucked-in-the-corner pantry provides quick and easy access. A side-entry joins the family entry in the mudroom, just inside from the rear, double garage.
- The homeowner will delight in the main-level, master suite, which features french doors leading to the back patio, and a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet and private toilet room.
- Three family bedrooms are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The option of adding a bonus room above the garage adds flexibility to the design.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The bonus room (496 square feet) is INCLUDED in the Total Living Area for the home. If you do not build the Bonus Room, the home has 2.527 square feet of heated living space).
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 280055JWD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 729 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss