3-Bed Modern Home Plan with Detached Garage
About This Plan
- Natural wood accents combine with stucco on the exterior of this 3-bedroom, modern home plan, which totals 1,939 square feet of living space.
- The front entry guides you into the open and airy great room, kitchen, and dining area. A vaulted ceiling supported by an exposed beam hovers above the great room, with an oversized sliding door inviting you to spend time outdoors.
- The gourmet kitchen hosts an island with a double-bowl sink, along with a corner pantry for additional storage space.
- Lining the left side of the design, discover the 3 bedrooms, with the master protruding from the rear.
- A rectangular, double garage is detached from the main home, while a side porch provides a friends and family entrance into a mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick