3-Bed Modern House Plan Designed For Your Side-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- An eye-catching combination of lap sliding, vertical cedar siding, and stone blend to give this 3-bed house plan it's distinct modern look. Designed for a side-sloping lot, it is perfect for your hillside lot.
- The main floor is filled with the living spaces plus luxurious owners' suite. The great room is off the foyer through a cased opening on the left. The space is naturally bright from windows across the front and sides of the home. Centered in the great room is a cozy fireplace. Off the dining room, 2 sets of sliding glass doors lead to outdoor living spaces. On one side is a large vaulted covered deck; on the opposite side is a covered BBQ patio.
- Behind the well-appointed kitchen is a den which could be furnished as a home office or additional bedroom if a 4 bedroom house plan is desired.
- The owners' suite fills the back of the main floor and is a comfortable retreat, with a private covered patio en-suite with spa tub, dual vanities, and large walk-in closet.
- The walk-out basement level has two secondary bedrooms and a family room. Off the family room, sliding glass doors open to the homes fourth covered space. A large storage room is also in the basement floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,919 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss