3-Bed Modern House Plan for the Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This modern 3-bed house is the perfect home for a rear-sloping lot. With its stunning modern shed roof design and unique floor plan, the only thing you need to worry about is what kind of view you want behind your new home.
- The main floor offers a deluxe core living arrangement, with a sprawling vaulted great room, vaulted dining, and gourmet kitchen. Dual folding door access to the back deck provides unparalleled luxury and convenience for outdoor entertaining. The deck off the kitchen is covered, allowing for outdoor relaxation year-round, while the remainder of the deck spans the entire width of the home and ensures you’ll never want for more space.
- The master suite is also found on the main floor, and includes a fireplace, massive walk-in closet, deck access, and a delightful master bath.
- Rounding out the main floor is a powder room, walk-in pantry, large utility room, private study, and two car garage with bonus trash room.
- The lower floor of the home includes two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath and one with a walk-in closet. The focal point of the lower floor is a huge rec room, complemented by a large office and a wine cellar.
- The lower floor also opens up to the stunning lower patio, covered above by the upper deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,612 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard