3-Bed Modern House Plan with Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- Shed roofs and lap siding with alternating reveals combined with panel siding give this modern house plan great curb appeal. Tall, 12' ceilings through the covered porch and foyer give a grand feeling as you walk inside.
- Immediately to the left, French doors open to the den which could be outfitted as a home office. To the right, is the mud hall with coat closet, drop zone and access to the attached 2-car garage.
- At the end of the foyer, the floor plan opens up to the great room. Living, dining, and kitchen are all open to each other. A cozy fireplace is centered in the living space and can be enjoyed from the kitchen. An island with cooktop and eating bar provide some visual separation of the kitchen.
- The owners' suite is accessed off the great room and boasts a private bathroom with dual vanities and a walk-in closet.
- On the second floor is a spacious loft which could be furnished as a second living area, space for games, or a study area.
- The two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized bathroom with twin sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss