3-Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- Vertical siding outlines the exterior of this 3-bedroom, modern mountain home plan. The walk-out lower level makes this design perfect for a sloped lot.
- The formal entry leads to an enclosed foyer with a coat closet, next to a 4-fixture bath and laundry closet.
- The combined living / dining area and kitchen hosts a grand fireplace surrounded by oversized windows to provide the best views. Indulge in culinary creativity in this kitchen, which features a multi-use island with seating for three.
- A bedroom filled with natural light completes the main level.
- Two bedrooms share the downstairs with a sizable game room for all to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss