3-Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan with Stacked Stone Fireplace
About This Plan
- This home gives you 1,364 square feet of heated living space with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a mixed material exterior. A vaulted front porch with deep eaves gives you a great fresh air space.
- The defining feature of this 3-bed modern mountain home plan is the stacked stone fireplace centered on a wall of glass in the vaulted living room.
- A C-shaped kitchen gives you counter seating and views across the living room and out the front. The sink is centered below a window looking out the side.
- A pocket door closes off the mud room which gives you storage and a place for side-by-side washer and dryer.
- The bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home. The master suite has access to a private porch through sliding doors, a walk-in closet and a bathroom with two vanities. The other bedrooms share a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss