3-Bed Modern Prairie-Style House Plan with Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 3-bed modern Prairie-style house plan has a nice balance of window and privacy. A courtyard-entry garage greets you as well as a covered entry.
- Two sections of collapsible walls in the open living space bring the outdoors in and gives you access to the outdoor living space in back.
- In the far right corner of the home, a quiet office or media room has storage space and a door to the patio.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the large master suite in back, away from street noise.
- A spa tub, walk-in shower and two sinks enhance the master bathroom, while the other bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with a front-facing garage with house plan 69587AM (2-car), 69701AM (3-car) and 69619AM (2,241 sq.ft.). Get a walkout basement with house plan 69692AM (4,317 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss