3 Bed Modern House Plan with Open Concept Layout
About This Plan
- Ground to roof glass welcomes you to this 3 bed modern house plan. Corner windows and a glass-front 2-car garage add to the curb appeal.
- The middle of the home is light-filled with that wall of glass in front and four sets of a french doors with transoms above in back. The combined space serves both as a living room and dining room and has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen as well.
- Moving from the open middle to the kitchen, a large island with seating and dual sinks helps define the space, as does the drop in the ceiling from 12' to 9'. A walk-in pantry and easy garage access make grocery unloading a breeze.
- An office is tucked away in back and there is a powder room and utilities there as well.
- The master suite has outdoor access and windows that wrap one corner of the room. Two more bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 69587AM (2,557 sq. ft., 2-car garage), 69701AM (2,557 sq. ft., 3-car garage) and 69674AM (2,639 sq. ft. and a courtyard-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 60' 3"
- Max ridge height: 13' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick