3-Bed Mountain Craftsman with Great Outdoor Spaces in Back
About This Plan
- A dynamic exterior with stone accents, clapboard around the main level and shingles in the gables and dormer - along with the decorative timbers - give this 3-bed mountain Craftsman great visual appeal.
- In back the home has a vaulted covered porch off the dining room. Built on a rear-sloping lot you'll get a patio space below as well.
- The kitchen island is angled to give you views of the great room with fireplace and to the dining room and outdoors beyond. The entire open space is vaulted front-to-back.
- The beds are in a split layout maximizing your privacy. The master has a large walk-in closet, a walk-in shower and dual vanities. The other bedrooms share a bath.
- A pocket office is tucked away behind French doors.
- The family entry off the garage has a built-in bench with cubbies to contain clutter. The walk-in pantry is steps away making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Access the basement from the garage area or off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,261 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 1"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss