3 Bed Mountain Home Plan with Modern Barn Exterior
About This Plan
- Enjoy one story living with this 3 bed modern barn ranch home plan. Inside, you'll love the soaring great room with its timber trussed ceiling and immense view windows.
- The main living space has views to the back and has access to a three-tiered covered rear outdoor living area.
- The well-appointed kitchen has a large social island looking onto the great room and a large walk-in pantry.
- A private master suite with covered deck is joined with a nearby den, powder room and nearby utility room. There is a secluded family room between the two other bedroom suites.
- A large well placed mud room is just off the garage with storage and mechanical room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 3"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"