3-Bed Mountain Modern House Plan with Open Concept Design
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This mountain modern plan offers a covered porch in the front and a small deck in the rear. Metal roofs and stone siding help this house stand out from the crowd.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the great room's fireplace with the dining room in between. A modest island, pantry, and convenient access from the garage make this a comfortable kitchen for all cooks and an ideal area for family gatherings.
- Leading off the entry, you'll find 2 bedrooms and the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom with a standing shower and walk-in closet.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (1,514 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, game nook, three more bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 490048NAH.
Optional Basement Level
Optional Slab/Crawl Main Level
Optional Walkout Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss