3-Bed Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Screened Porch and Deck in Back
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This versatile mountain ranch home plan features a dramatic metal roof, full-length covered porch in front plus a screened and a deck in back, and a 2-car garage.
- Through the vaulted front entry, discover a spacious vaulted kitchen with ample seating and a versatile great room. French doors in back open to the covered deck.
- Retreat to your master suite with its own private screened porch, a roomy walk-in closet, and a 5-piece bath.
- The walk-out basement gives you a bedroom suite, a large open space with access to the back porch and storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate garage roofline with house plan 68928VR and a 2-bed version with house plan 68585VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 661 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12