3 Bed Narrow Lot Cottage Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Cottage home plan was designed for a narrow lot and has surpsing amounts of space inside.
- Two doors lead into the spacious great room with fireplace.
- Beamed ceilings top the dining room that is open to both the great room and the kitchen.
- Space for a pocket home office has been carved out of the left side bedroom wing.
- The master suite is in the rear with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and five piece bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a second floor with narrow cottage house plan 11775HZ (2,185 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 248 sq. ft.
- Storage: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 90' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick