3 Bedroom Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan was designed for a narrow or in-fill lot and features a garage in back which is perfect for alley access.
- Four columns support the front porch with a 4:12 pitch. Step inside and you'll find a 2-story foyer and a furniture area where a bench or chair would fit in nicely.
- The great room has a 2-sided gas fireplace, volume ceilings, and views into the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen is large and inviting with a built-in refrigerator, large range, lots of cabinets for storage, and a walk-in pantry. It is open to the dining room which has access to the screened porch.
- The master suite features his and her sinks, enclosed toilet room, large jet tub, separate glass shower, and a large his and hers walk-in closets.
- With all the amenities and many more, this plan is sure to be perfect
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 10:12 primary pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Downsize with one-story narrow lot house plan 11762HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 562 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 126 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick