3-Bed New American Craftsman House Plan with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- With its well-organized layout, this New American Craftsman house plan functions beautifully. Porches front and back give extend the livability to the outside.
- The pocket office off the foyer is brightened by a window and the open floor plan makes the main living area feel larger.
- The rear screened porch is a great place to enjoy conversation or a meal without any bugs. It opens to the back porch for more fresh air enjoyment.
- Owners get a first floor master suite with a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each of the two family bedrooms has a large walk-in closet and they share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 42499DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12