Craftsman Good Looks
About This Plan
- With its well-organized layout, this Craftsman house plan functions beautifully.
- The pocket office off the foyer is brightened by a window and the open floor plan makes the main living area feel larger.
- The covered patio lets you grill rain or shine.
- Owners get a first floor master suite with a tray ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each of the two family bedrooms has a large walk-in closet and they share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"