3-Bed New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- Forward-facing, gable roofs include deep overhangs supported by timber beams on this 3-bedroom, New American house plan. A single shed dormer completes the design.
- An intricate, coffered ceiling rests above the great room with a centered fireplace situated between two windows. The kitchen and adjoining dining room are open to the great room, making conversation flow easily within the space.
- The master bedroom sits to the left of the home, and boasts a tray ceiling, light and airy walk-in closet, and a spacious ensuite with a double-headed shower.
- Two secondary rooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the right side of the home, and could serve as a bedroom, guest suite, or office space.
- Should you need additional living space, the optional lower level includes a large rec room with a wet bar, exercise room, walk-out patio, and two bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Entering from the 3-car garage, a mudroom with built-ins greets you and is bordered by the laundry room and walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 570 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,977 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12