3-Bed New American House Plan with 4-Car Garage and Lower Level Expansion
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This New American house plan gives you 2,876 square feet of heated living space with expansion available in the optional finished basement. An attractive mix of board and batten, stone and timbers gives this home plan great curb appeal.
- Rear decks are accessible from the great room and master bedroom that give you great fresh air spaces to enjoy in addition to the front porch.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining area where elegant ceiling treatments help to define the rooms. The kitchen hosts a large 6' by 7' island and built-in cabinetry in the dining room offers the perfect serving bar.
- A den located off the foyer makes a great spot for a home office or a quiet space to get reading done. The master suite completes the right side of the home. Bed 2 is located across the home and has its own private bathroom. Upstairs, Bed 3 has its own bath as well as a walk-in closet.
- Future expansion is available in the optional lower level that boost the bedroom count from 3 to 6.
- The 4-car garage has two 2-car bays, each with a 16' by 8' overhead door.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 95159RW.
Upper Level Bedroom
Optionally Finished Daylight Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,468 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 679 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,063 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1113 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12