New American Home Plan with Home Office and 2 Rear Covered Decks
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Stone meets board and batten siding on the exterior of this New American home plan, which features two rear decks that are accessible from the great room and master bedroom.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining area where elegant ceiling treatments help to define the rooms. The kitchen hosts a large island and built-in cabinetry in the dining room offers the perfect serving bar.
- The home office shares the left side of the design with the master bedroom and ensuite.
- Extra space in the 3-car garage is ideal for storage and the sizable laundry / mudroom combo can accommodate even the most active families.
- Future expansion is available above the garage and the optional lower level will boost the bedroom count to five.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,580 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 840 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1372 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss