3-Bed New American House Plan with Home Office and Upstairs Loft Plus Bonus Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Contrasting board and batten and clapboard siding, two gables and a shed dormer shining light into an upstairs bedroom gives this 3-bed New American home plan great curb appeal. The front door with transom window above lets you into the foyer with views straight through to the back of the home.
- Your home office is located off the foyer and gives you a great work-from-home space. With a full bathroom steps away, this room could alternatively be used as a guest bedroom.
- A fireplace is tucked into the corner of the great room and a dedicated space for your television is to the left. Sliding doors open to the covered porch in the back which has ample depth for furniture, making that the perfect spot for an outdoor living room.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and dining room. A prep kitchen plus a walk-in pantry, as well as an oversized island - 4'6" wide and 10' deep - make this a cook's dream.
- A home office gives you a great work-from-home space. It has views to the side and back and has access to the back porch.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Laundry is on the main floor by the mudroom off the garage.
- Upstairs, a pair of bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a loft gives the kids space to do their homework or play games. A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion space.
- A 2-car front-facing garage comes standard. There are three other garage options: a 2-car side and a 3-car (both front and side-entry).
- NOTE: Please allow 5 to 10 business days if your order includes an optional garage version.
- Related Plan: Get more space on the second floor with house plan with house plan 14702RK (3,249 sq. ft.).
2-Car Side Garage Option
3-Car Side Garage Option
3-Car Front Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 308 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front