3-Bed New American House Plan with Home Office, Vaulted Great Room and Bonus Room Expansion
About This Plan
- All your needs are taken care of in this 3-bed one story house plan - a split bedroom layout, a vaulted great room, a home office and outdoor spaces - all wrapped in a board and batten exterior with timber accents.
- French doors open to the foyer with a brick arch opening taking you into the open concept layout. The dining room - with French door access to the 12'4"-deep rear porch - is located between the vaulted great room and the kitchen with island and huge walk-in pantry.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home and has two walk-in closets and two vanities. Across the home, two bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, share a bath.
- Work from him in the office which has windows overlooking the porch and the back.
- The rear porch is great for entertaining and has a fireplace plus an outdoor kitchen with an island with seating.
- Stairs take you to a bonus room over the 2-car garage giving you 414 square feet of expansion space.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Storage: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 760 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick