3-Bed New American House Plan with Large, Open Living Room
About This Plan
- Gables, a shed dormer and board and batten siding combine in winning form on this 3-bed house New American house plan.
- The front door is flanked by side lights and has transom windows above and welcome you to the foyer with 16' ceilings with views to the living room beyond.
- The living room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and is open to the kitchen with a large island with counter seating. The back wall of the living room opens to the porch in back.
- A home office has space with built-in shelving. This room is situated well away from the main living areas which means you’ll always have a quiet and comfortable place to get work done.
- You’ll find each of the three bedrooms on the opposite end of the home. The beautifully designed master suite has a picture window and access to the back porch. Both of the secondary bedrooms are roomy and have access to a convenient shared bathroom.
- Opposite the office, you’ll find a mud room and a laundry room.
- The mudroom comes with storage space for shoes and jackets, and the laundry area features wraparound counters and a utility sink to help make laundry and other cleanup jobs much easier.
- Stairs off the foyer take you to the bonus room giving you 374 square feet of expansion space if built as shown.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69648AM.
- NOTE: Please allow 2 to 3 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,576 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss