3-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- A board and batten, stone an clapboard exterior greet you to this 4-bed New American house plan with upstairs laundry.
- Walk in and put your heavy load down. This plan’s convenient lockers and drop zone for keys, wallet, backpacks, books and more, ensure that your things stay organized in the rear foyer and don’t clutter the rest of the home. An extra nook in the back of the garage provides storage for tools, gardening supplies or even room for a craft area.
- For rest and relaxation, go out to the covered porch and enjoy the warm weather. On colder days, enjoy the fireplace in the great room or the large master bath upstairs.
- Two vanities in the maser bathroom create room for his-and-her toiletries. The five sinks and mirrors upstairs mean the whole family has room to get ready and out the door on time on a busy morning.
- Related Plan: Get downstairs laundry and a larger mud room with house plan 40892DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12