3-Bed New American Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Board and batten with two timber accents on the front porch welcome you to this 3-bed New American ranch home plan. French doors welcome you inside to the great room with an 11' tray ceiling.
- A split bedroom layout leaves the center portion of the home open for hanging out with friends and family.
- The kitchen island gives you both work space as well as casual seating at the counter side. A sliding door takes you to the covered porch in back.
- Laundry is located by the family entry off the garage.
- Related Plan: Push the kitchen flush to the back of the home and get more room with house plan 51826HZ (1,512 sq. ft.).
Main Level with Basement Option
Front Entry Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick