3-Bed New American Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Board and batten with two timber accents on the front porch welcome you to this 3-bed New American ranch home plan. French doors welcome you inside to the great room with an 11' tray ceiling.
- A split bedroom layout leaves the center portion of the home open for hanging out with friends and family.
- The kitchen island gives you both work space as well as casual seating at the counter side. A sliding door takes you to the covered porch in back.
- Laundry is located by the family entry off the garage.
Main Level with Basement Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick