3 Bed Northwest Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone veneer wainscoting accents the 3-car garage and covers the bold column supports that bound this 3 bedroom house plan's wide porch. Wide multipaned windows fill much of the front facade, and a parade of gridded glass runs along the tops of both garage doors.
- Entering, you move forward into a long, high-ceilinged foyer, naturally brightened by sidelights. The home office is through double doors on the right, while a wide opening on the left leads into what could be either a parlor or a dining room. Light washes into both of these front-facing rooms through wide multipaned windows.
- You can reach the vaulted great room and adjoining kitchen two ways: either by continuing to the end of the foyer, or passing through an opening at the rear of the dining room/parlor. French doors into the great room offer privacy when needed. Rear windows flank a fireplace that provides warmth while creating a colorful and relaxing focal point when skies are gray or dark.
- Nice views from the kitchen. A step-in pantry adds to the ample kitchen storage space.
- Secondary bedrooms and the main bathroom are to the right of the family gathering space. They are linked to everything via a long hallway that ends at the double-door entrance to the owners' suite. Amenities there include a deep walk-in closet and a skylit bathroom with an oversized shower, his-and-hers vanity, and a totally private toilet.
- The roof has a 7 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12