3-Bed Northwest Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Two competing widths of horizontal siding and a brick trim add visual interest to the exterior of this 3-bedroom, Northwest ranch home plan.
- The formal and family entrances merge in order to share a coat closet and drop zone when entering. A hallway to the right leads to two family bedrooms, separated by a full bath. The forward-facing bedroom includes a vaulted ceiling.
- The heart of the home is located towards the rear, and completely open to create a comfortable space for everyday living. A stepped ceiling helps to define the great room, and sliding doors off the dining room permit access to a covered patio.
- Enjoy casual dining and conversation at the eating bar included in the spacious island, surrounded by L-shaped cabinets. A closet pantry is located nearby for dry foods.
- The owner's suite can be found tucked behind the double garage, and features a walk-in closet and attached bath with dual vanities and a toilet room. The laundry room is located next door for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,829 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss