3-Bed One-Story Home Plan with Plentiful Storage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, one-story home plan has plentiful storage: a coat closet in the foyer, a walk-in closet attached to the master suite, sizable closets in bedrooms two and three, and a large linen closet.
- Vaulted ceilings, an open floor plan, and a wealth of windows create a spacious and inviting ambience in the public areas of the home.
- High on the wall, a plant shelf crowns the entry to the living room and stretches across the fireplace wall.
- Efficiently arranged, the kitchen hosts an island with a built-in cooktop and a snack counter.
- The entry from the garage is flanked by laundry appliances and a utility closet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 69739AM (1,605 sq. ft.). And get alternate versions with house plan 69159AM and 69160AM.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss