3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Stacked Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Stacked stone on the covered entry provide attractive accents to this one-story house plan with an upper bonus room option over the garage.
- The kitchen is open to the living room and dining room. The former has a fireplace flanked by windows and a vaulted ceiling.
- After dinner invite guests out to the covered patio or the screened porch and take in the views.
- The owner's suite is privately situated and has a five fixture bath with his and her walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath.
- And a private study across from the powder room rounds out the home plan.
- The home plan has a 8 on 12 main pitch and 9 on 12 and 10 on 12 second pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 5"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss